PRINT OF COURSE / EXAM CONFIRMATION SLIP – FINAL EXAMINATION POSTGRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE FOR JANUARY 2019 SEMESTER
Please note that it is compulsory to bring the course confirmation slip during final examination. Failure to do so will restrict you from sitting your final examination. The invigilator in-charge has the authority not to allow you to sit for the examination should you fail to produce your course confirmation slip during examination.
We would also like to remind the students on the following items:
1. Please take good care of your health
2. Put into practice good time management
3. Double-check your exam schedule, for the right time and venue;
4. Come at least 30 minutes before examination begins;
5. Bring along these important items:
o Student Matriculation Card
o Identity Card (IC)
o Course Confirmation Slip to sit for the examination.
6. Avoid from copying or cheating during examination;
7. Kindly adhere strictly to the University's Dress Code when coming for examination.
Any enquiries, please contact Puan Mohazatulazlin Mohammad at +603 7627 7263 (Exam Unit) or you can walk-in to One Stop Center, Level 3, UNITAR Main Campus.