Site announcements

FINAL EXAMINATION APRIL 2020

Picture of SCS scs
FINAL EXAMINATION APRIL 2020
by SCS scs - Wednesday, 22 July 2020, 3:55 PM

Dear Students,

FINAL EXAMINATION APRIL 2020

The Final Examination for April 2020 has been scheduled on 7th – 18th August. All courses with final examinations will be conducted online.

Students will sit for Final Examinations through online UNIEC VIRTUAL platform. Students are advised to download or print the exam slip as reference to your specific exam schedule. All access and login into the UNIEC VIRTUAL for the respective course of Final Examination April 2020 will only be made available during the allocated time slot and date as stated in your exam slip. Students may start to print the exam slip on 6th until 18th August 2020.

To access Uniec Virtual, students must sign-in to the student dashboard via this link auth.unitar.my. Kindly refer to the attached PDF file (ACCESS TO UNIEC VIRTUAL AND SUBMIT FINAL EXAM ANSWER.pdf) for steps by steps on how to access the Uniec Virtual and how to answer questions until the submission of your answers/files.

Students are strongly advised to login to UNIEC VIRTUAL prior to the Final Examination date to make sure your ID and password is correct. If you cannot login to UNIEC VIRTUAL, kindly contact onestopcentre@unitar.my ASAP for password reset.

We would appreciate students adhere to the above guideline. Should you have any inquiry pertaining to the above matter, kindly e-mail us at eu@unitar.my.

Thank you.

Regards,

Exam Unit

UNITAR International University