Site announcements

ONLINE PRE-COURSE REGISTRATION FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 SEMESTER IN UNIEC CAMPUS

Picture of SCS scs
by SCS scs - Wednesday, 22 July 2020, 10:13 AM

Dear Students,

Please be informed that UNITAR Full Time Undergraduate programme students (Foundation, Diploma and Bachelor programmes) from Main Campus and Regional Centres (RCs) can now perform the pre-course registration for September 2020 semester via online through UNIEC CAMPUS.

For UNITAR Undergraduate (Part Time & Online) programme students, Postgraduate (Full Time, Part Time & Online program) programme students, pre-course will be assigned by respective faculty executive according to the program structure. Students are required to verify the courses and CONFIRM the pre-course registration.

Pre-course Registration is COMPULSORY for all students to continue their studies in the upcoming September 2020 semester. Please refer to the important notes as below:

1. Courses have been prescribed in UNIECCAMPUS under Academic module (Academic->Course registration->Pre-Course Registration).
  2. Students are COMPULSORY to CONFIRM the pre-course registration.
  3. Upon confirmation, students are allowed to ADD/DROP the courses if required during the ADD/DROP period of the new semester.
  4. Students will not be allowed to print the current semester’s Final Examination Slip if they failed to perform the pre-course registration.
  5. Final semester students who do not have any courses to be registered in the next semester is required to contact the respective faculty executive to perform the final audit before the examination slip for current semester released.

The pre-course registration will be commenced from Thursday, 17 July 2020 10.00 AM until Sunday, 9 August 2020. If you have further queries, kindly contact One Stop Centre at onestopcentre@unitar.my or respective faculty executive:

UNDERGRADUATE/

POSTGRADUATE

FACULTY

OFFICER IN CHARGE

EMAIL

CONTACT

Faculty of Business and Technology (FBT)

Cik Zuriani Binti Jaffar

zuriani@unitar.my

03- 7627 7376

Pn. Hanitah Binti Ariffin

hanitah@unitar.my

03- 7627 7427

Faculty of Education and Humanities (FEH)

Encik Mohd Arifin Bin Mohd Nuri

mohd_arifin@unitar.my

03- 7627 8113

Pn. Sarimah Binti Shaari

sarimah@unitar.my

03- 7627 7313

School of Culinary Arts (SCA)

Encik Mohd Shazli Bin Mohd Noor

shazli@unitar.my

03- 7627 7382

For students at Regional Centres, please seek assistance from respective Academic/Programme Coordinators should you require further clarification.

Thank you.

Student Experience Department (SED)

UNITAR International University