Site announcements

Final Examination April 2020 (Part 1)

Picture of SCS scs
Final Examination April 2020 (Part 1)
by SCS scs - Friday, 19 June 2020, 9:50 AM

Dear Students,

Final Examination April 2020 (Part 1)

The Final Examination for April 2020 (Part 1) has be scheduled on 27th – 28th June 2020 (Saturday - Sunday). All courses for the final examination will be conducted via online.

Eligible students will sit for Final Examination through online UNIEC VIRTUAL platform. Students are required to print the exam slip as reference to your specific exam schedule. All access and login into the UNIEC VIRTUAL for the respective link and course of Final Examination April 2020 (Part 1) will only be made available during the allocated time slot and date as stated in your exam slip. Student may start to download the exam slip on 24th June 2020 until 28th June 2020 for your Final Exam schedule references.

To access the Uniec Virtual, student must sign-in to the student dashboard via this link auth.unitar.my. Kindly refer to the attached PDF file (How to access Uniec Virtual) for steps by steps on how to access and sit for the Final Examination for April 2020 (Part 1).

Students are strongly advised to login to UNIEC VIRTUAL prior to the Final Examination day/date. If you cannot login to UNIEC VIRTUAL, kindly contact onestopcentre@unitar.my ASAP.

We would appreciate students adhere to the above guideline. Should you have any inquiry pertaining to the above matter, kindly e-mail us at eu@unitar.my.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,

Exam Unit

UNITAR International University