STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Picture of SCS scs
STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENT
by SCS scs - Tuesday, 12 May 2020, 10:00 PM

Dear UNITARians,

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENT

The following are the key information for students’ attention:

1. Closure of UNITAR Campus

Following the latest guideline on Conditional Movement Control Order (PKPB) announced by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), please be informed that UNITAR’s campuses will remain closed until further instruction from the Government. As we care about safety at our campus community, students are not permitted to enter the campus until further instructions are received from the MOHE.

1. On-line Teaching and Learning

In line with the Ministry of Higher Education’s directive, all learning activities will continue to be done remotely, or online, on UNIEC Virtual for the entire April semester. We strongly advise you to stay at home during this period and have your academic studies done virtually.

The same advice goes to International students who are currently back in their home countries. You shall continue your studies online until the end of the semester.

If you encounter any problems navigating through the system, please email your faculty co-ordinator/executive, or One Stop Centre at onestopcentre@unitar.my

for further assistance.

Faculty of Business and Technology   

Faculty of Education and Humanities

Ms. Zuriani Binti Jaffar

Mr. Mohd Arifin

Email: zuriani@unitar.my

Email: mohd_arifin@unitar.my

Pn. Hanitah Binti Ariffin

School of Culinary Arts

Email: hanitah@unitar.my

Mr. Mohd Shazli Bin Mohd Noor

Email: shazli@unitar.my

1. April Semester Mid Semester Break

Mid Semester break / Festive Hari Raya break will begin from 23rd May to 31st May. Online classes will resume on 1st Jun 2020.

1. Prihatin Package: One-Off Grant of RM200 For Higher Education Institution Students

We are pleased to inform you that the grant has been approved and released. Should you be eligible to receive the grant, please check the fund from your given bank account, your PTPTN fund credited bank account or from your Zakat receiving bank account.

Students who meet all the following criteria will be eligible for the Prihatin GrantBelow are the eligibility criteria for the Prihatin Grant:

1. Malaysian citizen.
  2. Students who are continuing to study at UNITAR at various levels including Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate.
  3. Students who are studying with active status in UNITAR since January 2020 semester up until 31 March 2020; and
  4. Students who are studying on a full-time program basis.

For students who are eligible but have yet to receive the grant, please contact us at onestopcentre@unitar.my for further assistance.

1. E-Support Services

One Stop Centre will be operating as usual by providing e-support services to all students on the following via email communication:

• E - Letter Requisition
  • E - Hostel Enquiries
  • E - Student Verification
  • E - Exam Matters
  • E - Payment via online transfer
  • E - UNIEC Login Problem
  • E - Registration for new students
  • E - Credit Transfer / Exemption
  • E - Financial Barred Matters
  • E - Deferment / Withdrawal Advising
  • E - Financial Assistant   

(PTPTN/Zakat/EPF/Financial Aid)

• E - Change of Programme/mode                  

Application Submission

• E - Student Non-Active Status advising
  • E - International Students Matters
  • E - Counselling
  • and others general enquiries
  • E - Student Affairs matters

Please be updated with the announcements issued by the University regularly and check your emails and university announcements daily.

For further information or clarification, please write to onestopcentre@unitar.my

Do stay at home and be safe and healthy.  For all Muslim UNITARians, Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa.

Thank you.

Regards,

Registrar

UNITAR International University